If you haven’t already, it’s a good idea to read the ‘what we’re about’ page to get an idea of…well…what this site is all about.
This is a site dedicated to the introverted among us, it is designed to be a safe place for introverts to come and share their ideas and experiences in an open environment, without the threat of abuse, insults or any form of aggression.
As such, some house rules are necessary to ensure that this does remain a ‘safe space’ for people to come and be open and honest.
So without further ado, I give you, the house rules:
- Swearing WILL be tolerated, but not when directed at a fellow blogger
- Abuse or harassment of ANY kind will NOT be tolerated, and the perpetrator will be blocked for 3-6 months. For more serious attacks the blogger will be permanently blocked from the site
- Bloggers will be warned before being blocked
- This blog will be moderated and all posts will be monitored for appropriateness
- Controversial ideas are welcome, but no form of xenophobia will be tolerated
- Guest bloggers are welcome at any time
- Suggestions for content and feedback welcome at all times
- Abusive feedback will be ignored.
Introversion By Leisha reserve the right to add to, or amend these rules at any time.
Thank you to all bloggers for adhering to these rules, let’s make this a friendly, inclusive community for all who choose to participate.